Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Friday, February 12, 2010
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
- when I get hugs
- my mommy and daddy
- my Wii and my Wii games
- when my parents play with me
- helping my sister
- when I clean my bedroom
- when my sister stops fighting with me
- bandaides and medicine for my owies
- when my parents build my toys with me
- when I do stuff without being told
- loving your mom and your family
- when your friend is your best friend
- loving everybody even when they are your enemies
- reading books
- giving people things they really want
- hugs and kisses
- cooking with my mom and dad (especially eggs)
- being with my friends
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Since we are learning about Nutrition and manners and exercise this week, I thought I would post some tips!! Thanks for reading.....
Tuesday, February 2, 2010
And UP he pops to find his shadow or not find it. Remember, if he sees his shadow that furball gets to go back to sleep in his warm little burrow because we have 6 more weeks of winter. If he doesn't see his shadow, that cute little groundhog gets to stay up because spring is right around the corner. As a preschool class we watched the news broadcast (on the internet) of Punxatawny Phil today. As you probably already know he SAW his shadow which means 6 more weeks of winter. The kids thought it was so cool to really see him on the news.
Some Cool Groundhog Facts...
*A groundhog is also called a woodchuck
*A groundhog sleeps through the winter - he hibernates
*A groundhog is related to a squirrel, chipmunk, and a prairie dog!